1. How do I get my Islamic Will through Wasiyyah?
A few simple steps is all it takes.
- Register and log-in to the Online Will Generator
- Purchase your Will
- Complete the questionnaire in the Online Will Generator
- Click “SUBMIT” when you are completely satisfied with your answers
- We will then prepare your Islamic Will and send the completed document together with signing instructions to your email inbox
- Sign your Islamic Will & store it somewhere safe
Also note that we have designed our system in such a way that you can always come back and update your Islamic Will and purchase Islamic Wills on behalf of other members of your family. Simply log-in and follow the instructions on the Online Will Generator landing page.
For further guidance watch the Video Tutorials.
2. How much does it cost to get an Islamic Will through Wasiyyah?
An Islamic Will through Wasiyyah costs AUD$199.
Be sure to sign-up to our mailing list to find out about any special offers that we may release from time to time.
3. How soon after I make payment will I receive a copy of my Islamic Will?
We will endeavour to deliver your Islamic Will to your email inbox within 1 week of payment being received.
4. What can I expect from a Will prepared by Wasiyyah?
The Wills we prepare are designed to ensure that you are able to meet your Islamic duties and obligations in a legal system that is based on secular laws. Accordingly our Wills make provision for:
- your funeral and burial to be in accordance with the Qur’an and Sunnah;
- payment of your outstanding debts before distribution to your heirs;
- the guardianship of your children;
- the opportunity to leave a portion of your assets towards a Sadaqa Jarriyah charity/project; and
- the distribution of the remainder of your assets in accordance with the rules set out in the Qur’an.
In particular, with regards to the distribution of your assets, as our focus is on fulfilling the Qur’anic injunctions our Wills are not prepared after having regard to what may be considered appropriate in your individual circumstances from a secular legal sense.
5. Are your Wills compliant with Islamic Law?
Our Wills have been prepared in conjunction with Shuyook that are knowledgeable in Fiqh of Islamic Inheritance, so you can have peace of mind that you will have fulfilled your Islamic obligations.
See also the Endorsements page.
6. How about local legal laws?
Our Wills are reviewed by legal practitioners in the countries in which this service is offered and modified as required. We do not use the same generic document across all jurisdictions. This is the reason why the service is currently offered in a limited number of countries. We hope to grow this in time.
To register your interest be sure to sign-up to our mailing list and we will keep you informed about new developments as the service grows.
7. Why isn’t this service offered for my country?
As noted in question 6, we undertake a thorough process of legal review before offering the service to a particular country. If the service is not offered in your country, it is most likely that we have not completed this process of legal review as yet.
If your country is not a country in which the service is offered, but would like us to do so, please Contact Us.
8. If I get my Will through Wasiyyah will my privacy be protected?